First, thank you to everyone for your continued support!
Our employee and client health is very important to us.
Because of this we have made a few adjustment to how we do things.
For the Mirror Photo Booth
1. Guest will be encouraged to sanitize their hands before each session, this is due to the text feature where each guest will enter there number directly on the photo booth screen. The mirror will be sanitized between sessions.
2. Our attendant is required to wear a mask or face shield
3. Props will be limited to our wonderful PVC high quality signs that can be quickly sanitized by the attendant ( so no glasses, hats, boas or masks of any kind)
4. Additionally we are asking if the guests will limit the number of people taking a picture to no more than 5 at a time, however this is not a requirement at this time.
For the Aura 12 Photo Booth
Because the Aura 12 is a drop off/pick up service we only ask that guest use best judgement when operating the booth
1. Sanitize you hands before each session
2. Use Sani-wipes to wipe the screen down between uses
The booth will be sanitized upon drop off and again when we pick it up.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions of concerns.
Thank you from the entire Mirror Me KC family!